[Igf_usa_disc] Thanks to all for a great IGF-USA 2020!

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 14:00:21 EDT 2020

Hi Team,
Thank you for a wonderful experience! Several people reached out to me with feedback and ideas for next year. See you at the debriefing session.
Nathalie     On Monday, July 27, 2020, 12:38:34 PM EDT, Dustin Loup <dustinloup at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thank you to everyone that contributed to the IGF-USA 2020. Through the dedication of this group and many others, we successfully pulled off a great forum under difficult circumstances.
Without the effort put into planning what turned out to be some incredible sessions, the planning and coordinating the logistics, help spreading the word and promoting, the technical help behind the scenes, the ideas and contributions to the fun team, including the mixology 101 closing reception, the sponsorships, and so much more, none of this would have come together the way it did.

This was a great demonstration of our strength as a community that we're fortunate to have in place.

We look forward to following up soon to debrief on the event and talk about how we can keep this work and momentum going.

All the Best,

Dustin & Melinda