[Igf_usa_disc] Fwd: Heartbreaking news

Melinda Clem mclem at afilias.info
Thu Nov 5 14:43:42 EST 2020

***Update***  Please see the following message from the IGF Secretariat:

Dear All,

The Secretariat has put up a remembrance page for Marilyn at :
https://www.intgovforum.org/vIGF/?p=1147

People can leave comments of remembrance there.

We will also be hosting a virtual session in her memory after the last vIGF
session tomorrow, *6 November, at 21:00 UTC*. Please use the details below
if you would like to join the session.

Join Zoom Meeting: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/97776011794

Meeting ID: 977 7601 1794

Find your local number: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/u/agrNITZUc