[Igf_usa_disc] IGF-USA 2020 Debrief

Dustin Loup dustinloup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:30:47 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the IGF-USA 2020 Debrief is starting now.

If you'd like to join the zoom link is available here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/s/84999520090?pwd=a280eVFvNm5KcDZTUGNDVUhCSnRDQT09

And the link to the agenda and other documents is available here:
https://www.igfusa.us/igf-usa-2020-debrief/

See you all soon.