[Igf_usa_disc] IGF-USA Meeting Next Week

Dustin Loup dustinloup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:35:26 EDT 2021

Hi All,

We're looking forward to seeing you this afternoon at
*3:00-4:30 pm EDT. *

You should have received a calendar invite with the invite, but if not the
link to participate is here:
Zoom Link
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84311611723?pwd=RDQ5T2JMc2RYNXExY1BaenQ3N1VOQT09>

The link to the agenda is below. Please let us know if there is anything
else that you'd like to add to the agenda:
Meeting Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZP1NGuLa5uaZh83RD9ZQvA32_8X1Dd0ANioKfCDS8Qo/edit>

Thanks,

Dustin