[Igf_usa_disc] IGF-USA Meeting Next Week

Dustin Loup dustinloup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:16:24 EDT 2021

Thanks to everyone that joined yesterday's meeting. For those that were
unable to attend, we will follow-up early next week with a summary of the
meeting.

In the meantime, the recording is available here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/19SwqAt42708ry6UxCT4_MZzgKpUDY7Xfm_E3MfkkqG2lcEUgYctAxNeU2rGr7rw.qDZyEbkmHzpVNCti

All the best,
Dustin