[Igf_usa_disc] Cybersecurity Priorities and Investment Survey

Paul Eisler peisler at ustelecom.org
Tue Mar 8 13:26:21 EST 2022

Hi fellow IGF-USA members,

I’m reaching out in hopes this community contributes to a project I’m working on:

USTelecom is conducting a survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XB6HY7P> to gain insight into how we as a nation need to address the growing cybersecurity challenges.  Clearly, there is an increasing expectation among many in government that the private sector needs to do more to defend national security interests, even though this is traditionally a government obligation.  The survey is designed to gain insight into whether the U.S. government is providing adequate levels of support in multiple cyber arenas and how national security considerations play into private-sector cyber investment decisions.  The survey data will be aggregated and any comments that are included in a report will be anonymized without attribution.

I am confident that this report will have a positive impact on shaping national cybersecurity policy.

Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XB6HY7P

Key considerations:

  *   We need opinions from industry, civil society, and government.
  *   You don’t need to be an economics expert.
  *   You can choose to answer only those questions that apply to your organization.
  *   Please feel free to share with your mailing lists.

Of course, please reach out if you have any questions or thoughts. Always happy to chat.

Best,
Paul

Paul Eisler
Senior Director, Cybersecurity
USTelecom – The Broadband Association
601 New Jersey Avenue NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20001
O: 202-551-9255 | M: 201-747-6062

[/Users/pauleisler2/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1064019209]